The number of people who use mobile devices, like tablets and phones, to access the internet grows rapidly. Nowadays, people do not leave their homes without phones. They have become our assistants – we can find stores, hospitals, car service centers, etc. It is especially important for travelers (do not forget about translation services). It is amazing that we find the necessary data or buy something using a device. Providing everyone with the best possible user experience is a challenge for web developers. The problem is that gadgets have different screen sizes. All the website elements should work correctly, and the layout has to be clean. Making your site mobile-friendly is crucial, but it requires good coding skills. Luckily, you can get one of the WordPress templates responsive designs from TemplateMonster. They are 100% mobile-friendly, so your website will work and look correctly. It is important to mention that responsive websites also get a better ranking. It increases the number of visitors, and a good search ranking is important for eCommerce. The more people discover your online shop, the more potential clients you have.
WordPress Templates Responsive Designs Features
The TemplateMonster’s items have such advantages as:
- Multiple header and footer section styles – use the one you prefer for the page’s top and bottom sections.
- Page-builder compatibility – modify the site via visual editing solutions. You may customize the style without changing the source code.
- WPML-ready – your site will support several languages. It is important if you want to appeal to a broader audience.
- RTL support – add the languages with the right-to-left text direction.
- The smooth parallax effect helps achieve the depth effect by moving far elements slower than the close ones.
- Sticky header with a menu – it always remains visible and is great to place the most-used functions.
- Multiple pre-made pages – use the available one, or build your own. There are several pages, like home, about us, blog, services, FAQ, etc.
- Smooth CSS3 animations – it helps to make your site look dynamic and modern.
- Plug-ins – add the required functions, such as contact form, social media integration, additional visual features, and more.
- Google Fonts – choose the fonts you prefer.
- Dividers and spacers – they will help separate the content.
- Retina-ready – all the elements look crystal-clear on devices with high pixel density screens.
- Customizable background – add the background image.
- Numerous UI elements – add listings, counters, progress bars, tabs, toggles, buttons, and many other components.
- AJAX search – it helps visitors find the required information.
- Image carousel – dynamically demonstrate images.
- Smooth scroll, detailed documentation, valid W3C code, SEO-optimization, progress bars, Google Maps, auto-update, MailChimp Newsletter, and more.
WordPress Templates Responsive Designs for Everyone
The products provided by TemplateMonster are for everyone. They are equally useful for beginners who work on their first projects and professionals who offer web development services. Such items are compatible with visual page builders. You may use the drag and drop feature to add the required elements and functions. They come with numerous components. You do not need to implement anything on your own or download any extra plugins. All the included components ensure versatility – they are great for simple and complex projects. You can build an elegant website with a few elements, where black and white colors will dominate. You may also create a complex site with different filters, menus, and animations. The themes’ flexibility allows you to deal with various projects, including eCommerce. You can be sure that your website will work flawlessly on mobile devices.
Download WordPress Themes from TemplateMonster
The process is fast and simple. You need to:
- Open thepage with the products.
- Set the additional search parameters via the panel on the left. Choose topics, tags, builder, colors, features, WP version, style, etc.
- Open the product page.
- Add it to the cart.
- Download and activate.
We also recommend checking out the live demo feature beforehand. This function demonstrates how everything looks and works. It helps to understand if it meets your requirements.
Getting WordPress Templates Responsive Designs and Saving Money
Freelancers and companies that offer web development services may need multiple themes to help their clients. Premium products are always expensive, but they include everything you need. Luckily, you may get numerous items without spending too much. Does it sound too good to be true? It is real with MonsterONE. With the subscription payment model, you pay once a year and gain access to numerous assets. You do not need to pay for each file separately. It saves your money, especially if you need multiple digital resources.
There are several important factors about MonsterONE:
- Several pricing plans– choose the one that meets your requirements in terms of the available content.
- Multiple assets – audio, videos, presentations, graphics, CMS templates, plug-ins, 3D models, and more. We constantly add new items.
- Refund – you get your money back if you have not downloaded anything within 14 days.
To download WordPress themesfrom MonsterONE, you should:
- Sign in.
- Select topics, WP builder, tags, features, compatibility options, and other parameters.
- Check out the product page to learn more about it.
- Press the download button.
TemplateMonster’s products come with numerous components which make them universal. High code quality standards make such themes perfect for various projects. With TemplateMonster’s items, you get increased performance and amazing versatility. Your website will not only work fast but also look modern and dynamic. 100% responsive themes will provide everyone with the best possible user experience no matter what device they use.