Newsify: RSS Reader
By Ben Alexander
No Rating Available.
Download Newsify iOS app v6.0.2 latest version ipa file free for iPhone & iPad at ios.
Newsify: RSS Reader APP Download on the app store
Newsify ipa apps free download for iPhone & iPad. Download Newsify iOS app v6.0.2 latest version ipa file free for iPhone & iPad at ios. Newsify Develop by Ben Alexander. You can Newsify App download free for your IOS device iPhone & iPad at ipafile.com. You can very simply Download your selected ipa File, just a simple click.
Newsify ipa apps free download for iPhone.
You can also get regular Direct Download link Newsify app free for your IOS smartphone or Tablet. The average rating is 0.0 out of 5 stars on their website. You may also check stars rating, leave your review for Newsify on our website so that you can good idea About this apps. If you want to Know more about information, visit Newsify official website. The Download is Hassle-free as our speed is fast, and we offer direct download link all the available versions of Newsify.
How to install Newsify ipa app at the Apple app store
You can Now easily install Newsify ipa app Using your iPhone & iPad iOS device. Now share How to install Newsify ipa app Using apple app store with IOS Device. If you can follow step by step guide, I think you complete the install Newsify app to your iPhone or iPad.
• First Need to your iPhone or iPad IOS operating system internet connection
• Then go to your mobile, open Apple App store
• than search Newsify in the apple app store
• Now you can see your mobile display Newsify
• Then click the Install Button
• Now Start Download ipa file
• Then complete Newsify app
• Then Auto install Newsify app to your iPhone or iPad
• The final step you complete this application in your IOS mobile device.
Note: If you have not Apple app store account, you cannot install any ipa app in your iOS mobile device iPhone or iPad.
Newsify App Features
• All of your news, blogs and RSS feeds in one free reader app!
• Sync with Feedly or Newsify or use without an account and sync with iCloud
• Access Newsify on your computer at newsify.co (requires Newsify account)
• Multiple article list layouts: Large View, Newspaper View, Table View (thumbnails displayed when available)
• Background syncing with notifications
• Offline reading including image caching
• Unread articles widget
• View and save images by tapping-and-holding image
• Night mode (automatic/manual, enabled in settings)
• Themes (light, sepia, gray, dark)
• In-app Safari view (see Open Links setting)
• Full-text view (pinch out in the article view or enable swipe in Article Browser settings)
• Article search (pull down subscription list for search bar)
• Multiple accounts
• Full screen article reading (tap text to toggle)
• Full screen original web page browser (two finger tap to toggle)
• Pull to move between articles
• Pull to refresh article list
• Show only unread folders/subscriptions or all
• Show all articles or just unread
• Sort by newest or oldest first
• Mark previous & all as read
• Tap-and-hold to mark read and toggle starred
• Option to mark read while scrolling & pull up to mark all as read (enable in settings)
• Landscape view
• Fully customizable sync
• Add and edit subscriptions
• Add custom feed URLs (enter URLs in feed search box and tap Search)
• Automatically sync on start
• Share articles with many popular services: Facebook, Twitter, Buffer, Delicious, Evernote, Google+, Instapaper, LinkedIn, Pinboard, Pinterest, Pocket and Tumblr
• Email articles or links, copy links or open the original web page in the app or in Safari or Chrome
• View original articles with Google mobilizer
• Browse individual subscriptions contained in a folder (tap-and-hold folders or tap gray circle icon on right side of folder entry)
We hope we can answer all your questions. If you like this guide, please feel free to share your friends on social media Networks. If you have any more Questions than do let us know the comments below. Thank You 🙂🙂
|File size:||54.4 MB|
|Compatibility:||Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.|